Saturday, July 6, 2013

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Erin. I'm Elder Wake's older sister and I will be maintaining this blog during his time as a missionary. I will be posting Braden's weekly emails as well as pictures and other news on this blog for the next two years. We are so proud of Braden and know that he will be an amazing missionary.

Elder Wake was set apart as a missionary on June 30th.

Everyone who came to his setting apart

Braden's immediate family (minus nieces and nephew)

Braden and his siblings- Erin (me) and Dallin

He left Houston and flew to Utah on July 2nd and stayed with our aunt and uncle.

Saying goodbye to his nieces and nephew!
At the airport: 

With Grandma and Grandpa Ayers

With cousins Shandyn and Hayden

With sister Erin (me) and brother-in-law J.J.

With Mom and Dad






The next day (July 3rd) his aunt and uncle took him to see our Grandma Wake, followed by lunch at J Dawgs - and then he reported to the Provo Missionary Training Center (MTC)!


Braden and Grandma Wake

With cousin Gavin at J-Dawgs just before entering the MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment