Friday, August 16, 2013

Special Delivery for Braden!

My good friend Jamie Williams has a lot of family who live in Calgary, and as luck would have it, right in Lethbridge where Elder Wake is serving! And to make things even better, she and her parents were planning on going up to Canada to visit her family in that area. My mom arranged for them to take a package with them so that Braden would get it sooner, plus it was a lot cheaper that way. We didn't know for sure if the Williams would actually see him, but they did! They were able to meet up with him Sunday evening (August 11th). (He and his companion were at their apartment and done for the day, so that's why he's not wearing his white shirt and tie in the photo.)

Here's what Braden said in an email about getting the package:

"So first of all, I got the package from Jamie yesterday!!!  It was awesome and I love it.  Thank you so much!!!  I actually gave you the wrong address in my email last week and I have been praying all week that somehow I would get it.  I didn't want Jamie to just leave it on some random person's doorstep.  So last night she actually got our number and called.  We gave them the address and they stopped by and dropped it off.  You may see the picture she took soon and you may find out that I was sick.  Don't worry about me, I just had a headache and was laying down. Anyway, the whole thing was an answer to my prayers and it restrengthened my testimony of prayer."

And here's a picture Jamie sent me of her and Braden together.


No comments:

Post a Comment